Friday, May 1, 2009

Kerala Water Canals











I left Goa and took an 18 hour train ride to Kerala. In Goa i started taking malaria medicine; malaria medicine may or may not prevent malaria, but it most certainly makes one insane. I had the weirdest sleep on that train that i have ever had in my life. The strange sleep and wicked paranoia had been a running theme since i started taking the medicine; I stopped taking it when i got to Kerala, to hell with malaria.
Kerala is possibly the most beautiful place that i have ever been to. I was in a town called Alleppey, this is where boat tours originate that travel the backwaters of Kerala. I was alone, so i didn't do a full on backwater boat tour i did hire a guy to pattle me out around the area, and it was quite a beautiful and serene little tour.

2 comments:

Travel Corporation India said...

The state Kerala, which represents just 1% of the land mass, is considered to be one of India's most beautiful state. It is a very rural state with most of the population living in villages but is culturally and scenically diverse. Kerala has two national parks, ten wildlife sanctuaries and two bird sanctuaries. Kerala backwater Tours Packages .

rohit triharch said...

Malaria Microscopes in India
Only @2799$
Contact:- malariamicroscope@gmail.com