Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fractured pinky, sick belly


In the past 4 days i managed to fracture my poor little pinky toe and get a bit of the sicky stomach problem that many people experience here in India. I got to see an Indian hospital though and i was fairly impressed by the cleanliness and efficiency with which it was run. It cost me 10 bucks and i got an x-ray out of the deal. I have to wear a splint on my toe for two weeks, and that will be a bit of an annoyance in a culture so dependant on walking. I won't go into the stomach issue, but i am sure you can imagine...
The main issue that this causes is that it slows me down, there was several more things that i wanted to shoot in this town that i will be unable to due to these issues. I leave on Wednesday morning for Rajastan.

1 comment:

hy said...

bummer!
good news about the hospitals though...